Become a partner
Much of our work would not be possible without the generous support of our corporate partners. These are companies who have prioritized their commitment to help Canadians who are hungry and have pledged their support. Here are some of the ways that you can support Food Banks Canada:
- corporate charitable gifts;
- cause marketing programs;
- sponsorship of a Food Banks Canada program, such as Hunger Awareness Week;
- in-kind gifts or services;
- employee giving (for example, include Food Banks Canada as an option on your United Way form – or contact us to set up an employee giving program at your company);
- media and marketing opportunities;
- food donations, including items that are close to code, imperfect, overstock, inadequate weight, returns, and errors.
Through our National Food Sharing System, we are able to handle even the largest donations of food.
As a donor, you can be confident that your products are handled safely and with care, thanks to our Safe Food Handling Program. You are also protected from liability by provincial laws.
We are grateful for our Corporate Partners’ commitment to Food Banks Canada, including our financial donors, food and consumer goods donors, and donors of transportation and services. Their contributions make a significant and lasting impact in the lives of many.
To discuss how your company can get involved and support Food Banks Canada, please contact our Manager of Corporate Partnerships at 1-877-535-0958 x229.